Thursday, 21 March 2013

Loose ends..



It's been a week of finishing of things, which I have now decided feels even better than starting them. All ducks getting neatly in a row. And it fits in pretty well with it being a crazy quarter of the way through 2013. 

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I know some pretty avid fans but I couldn't have a more of a divided opinion. The storyline is a little too silly at times but it's kind of mind blowing that somebody came up with it. It's pretty poorly written but for some reason you cannot put it down. All in all, I don't think I'll read the others but I cannot wait to see the film.



Waiting for a holiday
And a trip to the Alpes. Ok so that's not really finishing something but it's all I can think about right now so it had to feature somewhere. 

Little bit in love with new anon haven goggles I bought today.

Game of Thrones Season 2
Best series anyone could ever watch so everyone must watch it. And in time for Season 3 this time next week!

Putting off the clear out
Now I can freely slide the clothes in my cupboard all the way to the left. And then back to the right. And to the left. And then to the.... It's just amazing ok


And last but one hundred percent not least...


My first ever knitted scarf
Started 2nd January and finished 20th March. This is the first thing I have made in a looong time and just in time for the end the longest winter I can remember. It's also proved a great distraction to avoid after-dinner nibbling whilst watching TV; just to a put a dietetic spin on it

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment